The Royal Grand Palace & Wat Arun Bangkok (Minimum 2 paxs)
- Pick up from hotel
- Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha
This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor's itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace begun in 1782. It is a consisting of several building with highly decorated architectural designs.
- Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
The magnificent Royal Chapel, Wat Phra Kaeo in the same compound enshrines the Emerald Buddha Image, most revered by people.
- Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
The most attractive in this temple is the pagoda Khmer - style. Wat arun was restored during brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin.
At the end of tour will be visit to local product store
- Please do not were short, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts.
- Camera may not used inside the buildings.
- For private tour, min. 2 paxs requested.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.