Thai Elephant Home – One Day Elephant Riding
THAI ELEPHANT HOME - ONE DAY ELEPHANT RIDING
08:00 – 15:00 HRS.
Travel to north of Chiang Mai route to Thai Elephant Home, (1 hour drive) explore the spectacular mountainous scenery along the way. Arrive to the camp and change into a mahout or elephant trainer uniform for “01 Day Elephant Riding program”
Then the tour guide will gives you first useful information about the Thai Elephants. Learn how to approach the elephant, how to speak commands to the elephant, and how to get on the creature in order to ride. You’ll also learn the proper way of sitting in order to stay balanced during your ride as well you get the chance to feed them.
Elephant Ride through the beautiful mountain scenery and over hilly trails and around the forest.
Lunch in the forest. All leftovers can go to the elephant so nothing is wasted, and no trash is left behind!
Visit the Natural Black Mud Spa to play in the mud with the elephants. This mud is very good for your skin and the elephants, so enjoy! After getting muddy, you and your elephant will need a bath in the river. Clean your elephant and have fun swimming!
Return to the Thai Elephant Home to shower, enjoy fresh fruit, and experience an optional Thai herbal spa for hands and feet. Learn more about what you can do to help with our Reforestation Project.
Then transfer back to the hotel, free at leisure.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Meals as mentioned in the program 01 Lunch provide by the camp
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made