Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya
Spend the day in a museum of ultimate cuteness. Teddy Bear Museum, also known as Teddy Island, is a truly unique place in Pattaya. Located in a teddy-bear themed building, it houses a staggering 1,000 stuffed animals and lets you journey through time and discover interesting stories behind one of the world's most popular toys. This fun experience is meant to be shared with family and friends and is a great place for children. This is not your typical museum so forget strict rules and limitations - at the Teddy Bear Museum you can touch and interact with every exhibit. Make sure you have your camera ready - Pattaya's teddy bear island is sight to remember.
- A great family-friendly activity awaits at the Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya
- Spend the day surrounded by cuteness and learn more about one of the world's most favorite toys
- The best things about Teddy Bear Museum is that the exhibits are not kept in glass boxes - you can touch them, hug them and take photos
- 9:00 hrs -22:00 hrs, daily except national holidays
- Last admission: 20:30 hrs
** Transfer by Car (Maxuimum 3 Pax) = 500 THB
** Transfer by Van (Maxuimum 10 Pax) = 600 THB
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child 90 - 130 cms will be charged as child rate
- - Children that are under 2 years old or below 90 cm in height may enter free of charge.
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.