Sea Life Ocean World
Description : One of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia, Siam Ocean World spreads across an area of 10,000 square meters. It is housed on two floors, in the basement of Siam Paragon shopping mall of Bangkok. It is a subsidiary of the Oceanis Australia Group, one of the best aquarium operators in the whole world. With its innovative approach and huge array of aquatic exhibits, Siam Ocean World is one of the most frequented tourist attractions in Thailand. Apart from its recreational options, it also proves to be a very good learning center for kids. The exhibit is divided into seven zones, each with individually designed theme. Meet some rare and bizarre-looking marine life, from striped frogfish to blind cave fish, nautiluses to humped head Maori Wrasse. Feel the skin of friendly starfish and walk amongst the ocean’s fiercest predators – ragged-tooth sharks, black-tipped sharks, sting rays – in the 270-degree underwater tunnel. Better yet, dive into the depth of the ‘Open Ocean’ and flirt with the sharks and colorful marine creatures, or hop aboard a glass-bottom boat and simply
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children over 100 cms will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.