San Kampaeng Home Industries & Handicrafts Center
SAN KAMPAENG HOME INDUSTRIES & HANDICRAFTS CENTER
08:30 – 12:00 HRS. / 13:30 – 16:30 HRS.
Visit to the Handicraft Village. Learn and see the local people making handicraft including Hand-woven Textiles by Silk and hand-painted Cotton, Silverware, Jade & Gems Carving and Umbrellas or paper parasols which are hand-painted in a variety designs,
The artisans produce an extraordinary range of quality products, which are invariably the first choice among shoppers. This tour shows you how Chiang Mai craftsmen produce their crafts by hand from the first stage until finish, and gives you an idea that Chiang Mai is the major center for quality handicrafts in Thailand. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made