Samutsongkram Eco & adventure one day trip with lunch
|Group Size||Rate THB /Pax|
Pick up from hotel in Bangkok
Meet & Greet by the representative. Depart to Klong Klon, Samutsongkram
Arrive at Klong Kone Canal, Muang District, Samut Songkram
** Change your dress to be prompt for activities (wet) / baggage leave on the car
The officer explains the precautions & lectures on forest planting activities.
Take you on board (sunshade boat). Give one life jacket each. Drink 1 bottle of water. Long tail boat cruising to see and learning about the ecosystem of the mangrove forest.
Take a look & feed the monkeys who live at mangrove forest.
Plant the mangrove trees & Cockle Farm.
Have lunch at Krateng
The high wooden house settle in the sea - enjoy the unique atmosphere & great seafood
Water skiing or lane board to catch the mussels (depend of the sea level)
Sea kayaking & playing the mug (depend on the sea level)
Return to the resort.
Go on Adventure Activities at Baan Tara & Water Sports.
* The resort's car pick-up * Distance of about 1 km.
Return to the wooden house.
Clean & Bath promp to return back to the hotel
Arrive the hotel in Bangkok with happy memory.
*** Program Activities can be changed depends on the weather and the sea level.
1. set for activities "Shorts or Legs T-shirt color is solid.
2. Do not wear shoes. Recommend to wear the thick socks.
3. Mobile phone, camera can be taken to the boat.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary