Samet Island One Day Tour By Speed Boat With Transfer & Lunch
Koh Samet , Rayong located at Eastern board of Thailand, 179km by car from Bangkok. It consists of 3,552 square km area and 100 km of beach connect to the gulf of Thailand. The 10 islands group is abundant with marine resources. It contains many oddly shaped islands and rocks. The largest island is Koh Samet which is well known in South East Asia. Koh Samet has superb beaches and relaxed atmosphere.
Less than seven kms off the coast of Rayong Province in the eastern Gulf of Thailand, it combines the allure of a tropical paradise with reasonable proximity to Bangkok.
Pick you up from hotel and shall come with an air conditioned minibus to bring you to Ban Phe.
Your English speaking guide accompanies you to the Vongduan Bay of Koh Samet, a national park and also one of Asia's most famous places.
You will go ashore at the clean beach in front of the MALIBU GARDEN RESORT to have a lunch offering international dishes.
After that you will be free to enjoy your paradise island. You will be able to walk around, go for a swim or just relax in a comfortable deckchair.
The last boat will leave Koh Samet and the bus will return you to your hotel
Arrive at the hotel in Pattaya
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- All Optional Tour
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For Children over 10 year old will be charged as adult rate
- - For children 3-10 years old will be charged as child rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.