Royal Grand Palace & Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Half Day Tour)
The Royal Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam (and later Thailand) since 1782. The king, his court and his royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until 1925.
Now the Grand Palace is still used for official events. Several royal ceremonies and state functions are held within the walls of the palace every year.
DURATION: 07:30-11:30 OR 11:30-16:30
07.30/12.30 Pick up from hotel in Bangkok in downtown zones.
08.30/09.30 Group will be transferred to Wat Phra Kaew - The Chapel of the Emerald Buddha, which houses the world's most precious image of the lord buddha. The 75 cms stutue of jade sits atop an 11 m. golden pedestal surrounded by lavish mural and richly decorated pavilions.
Then group will be moved to visit the Grand Palace which encompass several major buildings. The most prominent buildings include the throne hall, the reception hall and the coronation hall
11.30/16.30 Return to the hotel.
: Please do not wear shorts, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts.
: Camera may not used inside the buildings.
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years will be free of charge (FOC)
- For children over 100 cms. old will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at least 24 hours in advance, if not the no show fully charge will be applied.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver