River Kwai One Day Tour with Lunch
The Trip of River Kwai one day tour lead you to visit historical sites in Kanchanaburi including the Bridge over the River Kwai, Jeath War Museum, Allied War Cemeteries and enjoy Train ride on Death Railway through magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs.
06:30 hrs Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
07:30 hrs Depart Bangkok for Kanchanaburi by minibus.
09:30 hrs Arrival at Kanchanaburi and visit the War Cemetery of the allied prisoners of world War II. Visit Jeath Museum (the museum of world war II)
10:45 hrs Take the train trip along the Death railway sight-seeing the countryside and exciting passing by wooden viaduct built by the P.o.w.s., situated on sheer cliff side over-looking the River Kwai.
12:30 hrs Arrival at Wang-Po railway station. Lunch will be provided.
15:00 hrs Depart from the restaurant to Bangkok.
18:00 hrs Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotels.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here