Risky market + Boat ride + Ampawa floating market
Combined Thailand's must see attractions of Risky Market - Train directly passing through a very busy market and the original Thai culture, tradition & food at the Amphawa Floating Market, then take a boat ride around the market and learn about local Thai lifestyle and if you are lucky enough, you will fine fireflies light up the Night like stars in cloudless sky.
Pick up from the various hotels in center areas.
Depart for Samutsongkram province.
Arrive the risky market, a must see attraction in Thailand. You will see a train pushing through a busy market.
Drive to Amphawa floating market, where you will see hundreds of Paddle boats selling Thai traditional food by the river.
When night falls you will get the motor boat and cruise along the Canal as you see the villagers spend their daily life by the river.
Depart for Bangkok
Arrive hotels in Bangkok
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here