Phi Phi, Maya, and Khai Islands by Speed Boat with Lunch
Phi Phi might be a typical tropical island paradise but you still have to get there to enjoy it. Phi Phi is 46 km from Phuket and roughly the same distance from Krabi. To get to Phi Phi there are basically two options; ferries and speedboats. Ferries take 90 minutes and speedboats 45 minutes.
Duration: 07:30-17:30 hrs.
Pick up from hotel by air-conditioned vehicle and transfer to departure pier at Chalong Bay.
Depart from pier and transfer by speedboat to "Phi Phi Ley Island".
Arrive at "Maya Bay" about 45 minutes (where the movie "The Beach" was partially filmed) for relaxing, Swimming and Sightseeing.
Sightseeing at "Loh Samah Bay", "Pileh Cove" and "Viking Cave".
Arrive at "Phi Phi Don Island" visit "Monkeys Bay" with the monkeys, Then swimming with crystal reefs and feeding fishes at Tonsai Bay.
Have lunch at "Phi Phi Don Island".
Arrive at "Khai Nai Island", relax and enjoy your time. You can choose swimming in the sea or enjoy snorkeling or feeding fish at the beach or sunbathing.
Depart to "Chalong Bay" and transfer back to hotel by impressive trip.
Note : all times are approximately very occasionally weather conditions may cause the program to be change without prior warning.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-10 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.