Pai Town – The Unseen Beauty of Nature & Scenery
PAI TOWN –THE UNSEEN BEAUTY OF NATURE & SCENERY
07:00 – 20:00 HRS.
Travel to Pai Town by mountain road along picturesque scenic routes passing the several beautiful northern mountains and valleys. On the way visit Mok Fah Waterfall, one of the highest waterfalls in Doi Suthep-Doi Pui National Park. Continue to Huay Naam Dung National Park, known for its beautiful scenery especially in winter, when breathtaking views of mountains are surrounded under a sea of mist.
Then drive to Pai Town and visit World War II Memorial Bridge, built in 1942 by Japanese troops who chose Pai as their military base. Walk up to Pai Canyon, this steep cliff has been eroded creating a 20 meter-deep valley amidst the scenic settings of the red hill.
Lunch serve at the local restaurant
Continue to Nam Hu Temple, where a sacred Buddha image which topknot contains holy water and can be opened. Also visit nearby Ban Santichon; one of the Chinese communities migrated from Yunan, China.
Drive up to Mae Yen Temple and enjoy the panoramic view of Pai town. Relax at Tha Pai Hot Springs; a stream running through the hot springs where you can bath there.
Then transfer back to Chiang Mai.
|Group Size||Rate THB/Pax|
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.