One day tour with boat ride & lunch
|Group Size||Rate THB /Pax|
Pick up from your hotel stay in Bangkok.
Depart for Ayutthaya by our private vehicle
Visit the Bang Pa in Summer Palace
It consists of many royal buildings built in many contrasting Architectural Styles predominantly - Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian.
See Wat Panan choeng
This monastery is most revered by the inhabitants of Ayutthaya because of the fact that the principal image was built in AD.1325, it is made of stucco and the pose is that of "sub during evil" which is one of the very special and important poses of Buddha.
Visit Wat Yai Chaimongkon
You can see its giant Pagodas, built to celebrate the King's single-handed victory on elephant back, in a battle during the time Ayutthaya was the capital of Thailand.
Lunch at a selected restaurant.
(Test the Roti Saimai - typical local dessert tasting)
Take a boat trip to sightseeing around Ayutthaya and islands
Visit Wat Chaiwattanaram by boat
One of most impressive and completed compound royal temple
Depart from Ayutthaya to Bangkok.
Arrive Bangkok and transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary