Nakorn Nayok + Khao yai national park 2D1N
Day 1: Bangkok – NakornNayok – KhaoYai (-/L/D)
Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok. Then departure from Bangkok and head to Nakornnayok Province
Arrive Nakornnayok. Visit a traditional market to get a local's look into its morning operation, selling local products Take the ox cart riding.
Continue ATV riding adventure. Take an outdoor adventure on one of best ATV tours 6 km.
ATV rides take guests through scenic valleys and remote areas rarely visited by others and diggin’ through dirt are just part of the fun!
Lunch, enjoy a delicious Thai lunch before boarding the afternoon activities.
White-water river raft on the rubber boats and heading down the Nakhon Nayok River.
Head to Khaoyai
Dinner at the restaurant
Visit Palio Khao Yai
Check in & Overnight at hotel in Khao Yai (not included hotel)
Day 2: KhaoYai - Bangkok (-/L/-)
Breakfast served at the hotel
Lead to visit Khoyai National park which covers more than 2,000 square kilometers of forest and grassland in central of
Thailand. Visit “150m-tall HaewNarok” and “20m-tall HaewSuwat”
Lunch at the restaurant
Visit “GranMonte" Winery. This is a beautiful place for a family in yellow blossoms. GranMonte work hard to earn our reputation
and are fully committed to producing Thai wines of only the best quality and class
Transfer back to hotel in B
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made