x Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Muay Thai Knock Out (Standard)
Muay Thai Live Show with The Muay Thai Nockout (The Real Fights): The Legend Lives is an exciting new stage production that unveils the untold stories of the origins and heroes of Thailand’s revered martial art, Muay Thai. The award-winning show chronicles the historical milestones of Muay Thai, against the richness of the country’s amazing cultural backdrop, and spanning over 300 years. This epic live stage performance is presented through a stellar combination of fights, stunts, drama, music, and electrifying light and sound effects. and plus the real Muay Thai Knockout Flights boxing at here! Audiences have the oppurtunity to witness eight of the most dangerous techniques of the ancient art of Muay Thai. Which are rarely performed because they are considered too dangerous as a sport.
-Available: Tuesday to Sunday from 20:00 to 21:30 hrs.
-Reservation: Same Day Booking is possible but before 16:30 hr
-10 minutes of Wai Kru and Muay Boran (ancient Muay Thai skills).
-Followed by 5 thrilling and exciting real Muay Thai boxing matches with 3 rounds each.
- You can upgrade to Premium Seat Ticket in Extra item
Bangkok downtown areas
- Admission tickets to see all the matches
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - Children 0 cm - 90 cm tall can enter for free
- - Children 0-3 years old or less than 120cm in height free of charge, sharing the seat with an adult.
No Show Policy
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)