Mini Siam & Mini Europe Tours (No Transfer)
Opened in 1985, Pattaya’s Mini Siam features almost 100 miniature models of iconic landmarks and sites from across the the world, built on a scale of 1:25. The attraction is divided into two areas to represent Asia and the rest of the world. Landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe in Paris are divided by small waterways representing the world’s oceans, where Beijing’s Temple of Heaven and the domes of St. Petersburg’s Church sit between the Sydney Opera House and New York’s Statue of Liberty. Mini Siam not only takes visitors around the world, but also on a journey through Thailand’s rich history, from the ancient Kingdoms of Lanna, to modern infrastructures such as the Hualamphong Train Station in Bangkok. Of course, popular Buddhist sites such as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha also take pride of place.
-Visit Ayutthaya, the Eiffel Tower, the Egyptian Abu Simbel temple and other structures - in miniature!
-Explore the different landmarks all around in the world in a day
-Get instant ticket confirmation and enjoy a hassle free journey
-A perfect activity for family and friends at one of the most popular attractions in Pattaya
** Transfer by Car (Maxuimum 3 Pax) = 600 THB
** Transfer by Van (Maxuimum 10 Pax) = 800 THB
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.