Mahanakhon SkyWalk Ticket Indoor & Rooftop
Bangkok’s full ceremonial name dubs it with extolling monikers, such as the 'City of Angels,' 'Great City of the Immortals,' 'Home of Gods Incarnate,' and 'Seat of the King.' Book through Klook, avail of tickets to enter the King Power Mahanakhon Tower’s SkyWalk, and discover why Thailand’s magnificent capital was given these titles! The SkyWalk will provide you with jaw-dropping views of this vibrant city from a breathtaking vantage point! You’ll surely feel like you’re in heaven as you stand at the very top of one of the highest points in the city while marveling at the bustling streets and buildings below. You can enter the edifice at any time between 10:00am to 11:00pm. You can look at the city in all its morning glory, under a sublime dusk skyline, or see it burst into life in the evening with a dazzling array of colorful nightlights. This is definitely a must-visit attraction for any tourist dropping by Bangkok.
- Experience Thailand’s tallest observatory deck when you visit the Mahanakhon SkyWalk
- Hop on a multimedia-themed elevator and head to the King Power Mahanakhon’s 74th floor for a sweeping view of the city
- Stop by the building’s rooftop on the 78th floor and enjoy an exhilarating walk across the world’s largest glass floors
- Visit in the afternoon for a memorable sunset experience or late at night for a glittering view of Bangkok
- 10:00am-12:00am, daily (last admission is at 11:00pm)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - Child ticket: Age 3-12
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.