Maesa Elephant at work & Orchid Farm
MAESA ELEPHANT AT WORK & ORCHID FARM
08:00 – 12:00 HRS. (ONLY MORNING)
Visit the magnificent Maesa Elephant Camp; home to one of the largest assembly of elephants in the north of Thailand, with acknowledgement by the Guinness World Records and Ripley's Believe It Or Not.
Watch Demonstrations of how trained elephants are used as working animals in teak forests. The show includes elephant bathing in the river, working in the jungle, elephant painting, dragging and pushing logs, and responding to commands.
** This is your chance to ride elephant through the forest (Supplement for elephant riding will be charged).
Then visit Orchid Nursery to see a large collection of different types of colorful exotic year-round-bloom orchids. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled of drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made