Mae Sai Myanmar Border & Golden Triangle Tour
MAE SAI MYANMAR BORDER & GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR
08:30 – 12:00 HRS. / 13:00 – 17:00 HRS.
Travel north of Chiang Rai to Mae Sai, the Thailand-Myanmar border which is also the northernmost point of Thailand. Enjoy shopping local products from China and Myanmar.
Continue to visit the Golden Triangle where the borders of three countries; Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar are met. See the Golden Buddha Statue and the panoramic view of Mekong River. Then visit the Opium Museum, displaying all the stories about the opium and the Golden Triangle.
Then visit to archeological remains at Chiang Sean; original capital of the Lanna kingdom, which originated around 1328. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made