Mae Sa Elephant Camp – Mini Mahout Training Program
MAE SA ELEPHANT CAMP - MINI MAHOUT TRAINING PROGRAM
09:00 - 11:00 Hrs. / 14:00 - 16:00 Hrs.
Travel to north of Chiang Mai route to Mae Sa Elephant Nursery; Spend a day with one of the most important symbols of Thailand's culture, history, and society—the elephant. Learn what the majestic creatures mean to the Thai people as you have the opportunity the feed, bathe, and play with them.
Greeted by the Mahout Instructors Outfit Changing, Registration for the program and insurance, briefing on essential information about the elephant and the Camp, meet with trainer Team and elephants.
Arrival at Maesa Elephant Nursery, Watch the demonstration & learn the Basic Commands for elephant riding.
Elephant Ride around the Nursery Ground and bathing the elephant at Mae Sa Stream. Feed the elephant following the feeding; pay a visit to the elephant cemetery.
Finished all and goodbye your Elephant.
Then transfer back to the hotel, free at leisure.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water serves during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made