Mae Ping River Cruise
MAE PING RIVER CRUISE
DEPART EVERY ONE HOUR (TRIP DURATION 2 HOURS) / MINIMUM 2 PERSONS
Explore the charm of Chiang Mai along the both sides of the Mae Ping River; Leaving the city behind and relax awhile to be carried away by the cool waters. Softly moving along the river, you will see wooden houses and modern residences with colorful scenery.
The Mae Ping River Cruise offers lively picturesque of several historical places along the riverbanks, such as: Chai Mongkol Temple, The first Iron Bridge in Chiang Mai, First Christian church, First post office, Warorote Local Market, Local footbridge of the city, White chedi in front of the municipality, beautiful local restaurants along the river, and many more attractions including lifestyles of the local people who lived along the both sides of the River.
Stop at the Local Farmer’s House near the river and see for yourself the cultivation of jasmine rice and a variety of herbs use for both in medicine and cooking. Relax with a snack of seasonal fresh fruit and savoir the refreshing taste of lemon grass and other herb juices. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Fresh fruit and Herb juices at Farmer House
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made