Mae Kok River Cruise & Karen Hilltribe Village
MAE KOK RIVER CRUISE & KAREN HILLTRIBE VILLAGE
08:30 – 12:00 HRS. / 13:00 – 17:00 HRS.
Drive to Mae Kok boat landing and start you one hour Mae Kok boat trip by long-tail boat visit to Karen Hill tribe Village who stays along the Mae Kok River where the tribesmen raise and tame elephants for jungle work.
The settlement consists of bamboo houses raised on stilts with farm animals such as pigs, chickens and buffalo living below. Usually clad in sarongs, white shirts and headscarves, the women in this village are skilled in sewing and dyeing fabrics. Then transfer back to the hotel
** This is your chance to ride elephant through the forest (Supplement for elephant riding will be charged).
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made