Koh Tan & Koh Mudsum Kayaking & Snorkling trip Samui
Koh Tan is a few hundred metres off the southwestern coast of Koh Samui from Taling Nam fishing village. It is a small, largely unspoilt island, known for its coral and marine life. Giant clams, fan corals and a wide variety of fish species live in and around the protected reefs. Koh Tan can be reached by local long tail fishing boat. Trips generally include snorkelling on the reef, a stop at one of the islands fine beaches, and a walk along the wooden platform that was built by the locals to view the mangrove forests. Koh Tan is known throughout the region as the island without dogs. According to local folklore, any dog that has been taken to live there has quickly gone insane, but luckily the local population seem not to suffer the same fate.
Transfer from your hotel to the pier at Thong Krut.
Arrive at Koh Tan for the best coral reef in the area . Where you can enjoy snorkeing.
Transfer to Koh Mudsum start to kayaking around the island.
Enjoy lunch at Koh Mudsum, you can take time for swim or simply relax on the beach.
Back to Koh Tan for snorkeling again.
Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 2-12 years old we charge 70% of adult price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
No show Policy:
- 200 bht / pax will be charged for half day tour
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
Unfortunately no tours were found.