Flight of the Gibbon, Pattaya
Flight of the Gibbon : Thailand’s Original Jungle Canopy Adventure!
Founded in 2007, Flight of the Gibbon is one of the most established and trusted Zipline Tour operators in Asia. We are proud to provide action-packed adventure experiences for people of all ages and all nationalities. We set the standard for quality Zipline Adventures, conservation, safety, customer service and environmental education for our guests and aim to make your Zipline Adventure a unique and unforgettable experience!
Location: Khao Kheow, Chonburi approx. 1.5 hrs from Bangkok or 1 hr from Pattaya.
Itinerary: *subject to change, depending on weather and availability, times are approximations.
09:30 – 10:00 hrs.
Pick up and transfer to Khao Kheow Safari Park Flight of the Gibbon
Welcome & introduction, meet your Sky Rangers, put on safety gear and transfer to starting point for a full safety briefing
Start your adventure! Approx. 2 hours of Ziplines, skybridges, nature walks and abseiling, all while taking in the glory and majesty of this beautiful and pristine rain forest
Enjoy your authentic Thai lunch
Complimentary tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park, which is home to Monkeys,
Gibbons, White Lions, Rhinos, Giraffes, Elephants, Hornbills and more
Program wrap-up and depart from FOTG Khao Kheow back to your pickup location
• ½ day, all-inclusive Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Canopy Adventure
• Transport to and from the course in our air-conditioned vans
• Complimentary tour of Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
• A delicious local Thai lunch and refreshments at Garb Bua Restaurant
• A combination of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and forest walks suspended high up above the valley floor
• Two sky rangers per group, trained to keep you safe and point everything unique to the rainforest preserve
• Inclusive Insurance coverage & Real wildlife and forest conservation, funded by you!
What to wear and bring:
There are secure storage facilities in the office when you arrive. Loose fitting clothes and outdoor shoes, Sunscreen and camera, insect repellent, change of clothes if its rainy, an open mind and a smile!
maximum weight is 120 kilos (264 lbs). We have no minimum age, but we require the person to be at least 100 centimeters (3 feet 3 inches) tall, to fit in the harness correctly.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.