Khao Yai National Park (Ox-Cart & Elephant Riding With Lunch) (Minimum 2 paxs)
Pick up from hotel.
Driving to Nakorn Nayok province and stop at local morning market.
Ox-cart riding, the traditional Thai transport in the past.
Entering to Khao Yai National Park (World Heritage). Time for soft-trekking in the evergreen forest, then you will reach the biggest waterfall in this park.
Lunch will be provided at local restaurant.
After lunch, you will be enjoy and exited with elephant riding among the forest and crossing the creek as well. Then driving back to Bangkok, passing the beautiful countryside.
General Terms and Conditions;
The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists or any unforeseen reason.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children over 100 cms will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.