Kanchanaburi Erawan 2D1N
Day 1 (-/L/D)
Arrive to Kanchanaburi, first stop at the World War II cemetery.
World War II museum & Bridge over the river Kwai to look at surrounding.
Arrive to the train station trip on the train around 1 hr.
Have lunch at the selected restaurant.
Trip to rafting on bamboo raft downstream a leisurely picturesque along the Kwai Noi river (30 - 45 min)
Arrive to elephant camp for elephant ride trip into the jungle for 20 min.
Visit to Sai Yok Noi waterfall.
Dinner at the selected restaurant. Served in local Thai style.
Check in at the rafts house or hotel, then enjoy your free time and followed relax
with cool breezy and stay overnight (hotel is not included)
Day 2 (-/L/-)
Relax your free time & Check out.
Trips to Erawan national park.
Arrive to Erawan national park to visit Erawan waterfall, it seven steps waterfall is a most beautiful in the western area of Thailand.
Enjoy your time trekking, swimming, relax at waterfall.
Transfer back and have lunch at the selected restaurant on the way
Depart from the restaurant - comeback to Bangkok.
Arrive in Bangkok.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made