James Bond Sea Canoe One Day Tour by Big Boat
Sometimes you may imagine your destination in mind, an imagination by expectation. In the end if may prove illusory, which offer a comprehensive tour that can fill your vacation with the real impression by Mother Nature the Phang Nga Bay Tour. The bay is protected by low, and has become one of the most Beautiful National Park. Its virginal beauty will take your breath away. The boat will take you to see the mystical mountains around the bay and the fishing village.
Land transfer by air conditioned vehicle to Ao Por Pier for approximately 40 minutes for James Bond Canoe's trip.
Depart from pier and head to Phang-nga Bay on cruise, coffee, tea, soft drink and seasonal fruit will be available during the trip. The short introduction of the day’s excursion will be explained.
Arrive at Phang-Nga by and “discover” Koh Pank, visit a bat cave by canoe for approximately 30 minutes.
Arrive at Koh Hong and explore the beautiful location by canoe for approximately 30 minutes. Koh Hong, with big and small mountains. Gives you a feeling of being surrounded in a large hall with two doors. It will give you and immense feeling of the power of nature’s creation.
Return to cruise, enjoy onboard with Thai style lunch while the boat slowly cruise to Kao Ping Gun (James Bond Island).
Enjoy sightseeing and visit Kao Ping Gun, also know as “James Bond Island from the movie” The Man with the golden gun. Stop for free activities here like walking and photos approximately 30 minutes.
Depart from Kao Ping Gun and head to Lawa Island, there you will enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach, sun bathing or either Kayaking self-paddle for approximately 1 hrs.
Leave from Lawa Island and return to Ao Por Bay Pier.
Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel with wonderful experience to remember.
Notice : Program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-10 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.