James Bond, Khai Nui & Rang Yai One Day Tour by Speed Boat
This special full day trip offers you the excursion for exploring Phang Nga Bay and visit Khai Nui Island by speedboat. The discovery of Phang Nga Bay will make you excited with lot of fascinating islands and limestone outcrops.
Along the bay, you will enjoy with the scenic views of fauna and flora at Panak Island, and the amazing limestone mountains at Hong Island.
This trip also offers you the visit to Tapu Island (James Bond Island). Another visit is the Muslim Village called Koh Panyee which is entirely built on pillars for 150 years, Especially you will have your leisure time for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling at Khai Nui Island which is the small lovely island surrounded with coral reefs, white sandy beach and colorful fishes.
Duration : 07.30 - 17.30 hrs.
Pick up from hotel and transfer to the pier.
09:00 - 09:15 hrs.
Depart from the pier by speedboat, refreshment are served on board. Lead you to sightseeing at Hong Island.
Visit James Bond Island sightseeing and enjoy the fantastic of nature at Khao Ping Kan and James Bond island (Khao Tapoo).
Enjoy sea canoe at Hong island.
Enjoy great lunch at a beautiful fisherman village "Panyee Island" (buffet lunch).
Visit limestone cave at Panak island 200 m. deep with the lagoon inside.
Visit Koh Khai Nui island for leisure, snorkel, and swimming.
Great relax time at Rang Yai island.
Return to pier and transfer to the hotel.
- Round Trip Hotel Transfer (subject to extra expense in some area, please see note below)
- Experience Tour Guide
- Mask, Snorkel, Life Jacket
- Buffet Lunch, Water, Juice and Fresh Fruits
What to bring :
- Swimming suit
- Clothing, for change
- A copy of your passport
- Program can be changed without prior notice due to weather and sea conditions.
- No refund after payment settled, at all case
- NOT ALLOWED on board : pregnant woman/ person with heart disease, asthma, backache and person who is recovering from operation/ person over 70 years old/ children under 2 years old