Half Day Cycling Culture Trip Chiang Mai
Duration : 08.30 - 12.30 hrs. / 13.30 - 17.30 hrs.
: Met and Transferred by an English Speaking Guide from the hotel to Trekker camp, a centre of cycling tour & gears where briefly information about a cycling route as well as the instructions of using the mountain bike will be explained.
: Start cycling from here via Padad-Singhakam route passing Padad Tai village along the Ping’s Riverside then continues through the 2nd ring road crossing Koh Klang Bridge (Kourmung).
: Stop at Wat Koh Klang, an important temple of this community.
: Visit McKean, A Leprosy Rehabilitation Center which’s in charge of the Church of Christ in Thailand where people give and express their love to God. Admirably, there, people have been caring and helping each other for more than hundred years. Get around the hospital’s compound and enjoy purchasing many lovely souvenirs at the handicraft center belonged to the hospital.
: Proceed cycling to the vegetables plantation belonged to the villagers which is the trend of sustainable agriculture. Over there, the land has been reclaimed without using any chemical fertilizer. Instead, the farmers prevent and eliminate pests by using natural process. Explore around to see plantations of cabbage, chili, corn, eggplant, pea, shallot, and garlic for examples. Next, continue cycling a bit more to see various types of fruits such as banana, mango, and etc. Also if you love to join the gardener’ activities likes cultivating, watering, and fishing, these are something quite interesting to do as well!
: Leave for the Informational Centre of Wiang Kum Kam to get some background information of the ruin city. Wiang Kum Kam is the ancient underground empire of Lanna kingdom built by King Mang Rai where many ruin archeological excavations and sites for instances temples, Buddha images and old potteries have been discovered.
: Further biking through the village viewing Wiang Kum Kam in general. Make a first stop at Wat Chang Kum (also known as Wat Khan Tom), the first archeological site which was found in 1984. Keep on traveling to Wat E-Kang, Wat Nhan Chang, Wat Pu Beai, Wat Pra Thart Khaow, and the last temple, Wat Chedi Liem (also known as Wat Ku Kam Luang). Appreciate the enormous facet pagoda restored many times both by the Thai and Burmese consequently which shows a lot of mixture on the architecture’s style on the Chedi itself.
: Return to Trekker camp and transferred to the hotel.
End of services
REMARK: Timing is approximately and program can be change or switch without prior notice depends on local conditions.
- Transportation : Round trip Transfer from the hotel to Trekker Camp & Trekker camp back to the hotel : Mountain Bicycle
- English Speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned
- 01 Bottle water & Refreshing towel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 4 years or less than 90 cms will be Free of charge
- - For child over 4 years will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.