Half Day Baan Hongnaul Cookery School, Chiang Mai
Half Day Course 4 Dishes (3 main course + 1 Thai desert / snack)
Duration : 08.30 - 13.30 hrs. / 16.00 - 20.00 hrs.
: Pick up at the hotel by an English instructor and being transferred by van to Nong Hoi local market. Spend about 40 minutes joining the group purchasing fresh ingredients (chicken, prawns, herbs & vegetables) for the class as well as learning to know about tropical vegetations which’s quite interesting!
: Continue to Baan Hong Hual, situated on Chiangmai –Lam Pang Road, only about 15 minutes away from the market.
: Arrive and get briefly introduction of Baan Hong Nual which’s an open kitchen in Lanna Thai style. All students will be then given aprons and headdresses as cooking uniforms.
: Wash hands and get yourself ready for the 1st menu. However, before you start cooking first of all you would be introduced about all the kitchen utensils as well as the seasonings normally needed in the Thai cuisine. Secondly, you’ll be shown how to prepare all the ingredients also how to cook. During the class the instructor still teach you intentionally step by step. After the 1st menu is done, you’ll be given a time to taste how delicious is your food.
: Continue cooking the 2nd dish that needs about 30 minutes to finishing including preparing, cooking and tasting.
: Take a small break for about 15 minutes for some tea, coffee or herbal drinks (complimentary by the school). Or students can spend time to walk around seeing herbal & vegetable plantations as well as different kinds of fruits like Longan, Mango, Rose Apple, Guava, Lychees & Jack Fruit.
: Back to the class again for the 3rd and the 4th dishes (normally the Thai Curry & Dessert).
: Some steamed rice will be served with curry then follow by a dessert.
: When the class is over, cook books in English version with color pictures will be given to all student. Thanks and say bye to each other then transfer back to the hotel.
End of Services
- Round trip Transfer
- An English Speaking Instructor
- Hand Cook Book
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For Children over 10 year old will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.