Golden Triangle & Mae Sai Border + Doi Mae Salong
GOLDEN TRIANGLE & MAE SAI BORDER + DOI MAE SALONG
08:30 – 16:30 HRS.
Drive up to Doi Mae Salong, on the way stops at Akha Hill tribe Village, the most beautiful women’s head wares, decorated with assorted coins, shells, beats feathers and animals. Also visit to Yao Hill tribe Village who originate in southern China, and their houses built usually of wooden planks on a dirt road
Continue to Santi Kiri Village (Yunan Chinese Comities), with its Tea Plantations and also co-op store where homemade wines, medical herbs and other locally grown products are sold. They are ethnic Chinese, descendents of KMT Nationalist Chinese army regiment that took refuge in Thailand almost 50 years ago
Then visit Mae Sai, the Thailand-Myanmar border and the northernmost point of Thailand. Enjoy shopping Myanmar products at the local market.
Lunch served at the local restaurant
Continue to visit the Golden Triangle where the borders of three countries; Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar are met. See the Golden Buddha Statue and the panoramic view of Mekong River. Then visit the Opium Museum, displaying all the stories about the opium and the Golden Triangle.
Then visit to Chiang Saen Town, which ancient city originated around 1328, visit the multitude of sites including ancient ruins of temples, stupas, and ancient city wall and moat. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made