Frost Magical Ice of Siam
Experience a different side of Siam in negative 10 degree temperatures as you explore the first ice dome in Pattaya! Enter the FROST Magical Ice of Siam and enjoy 30,000sqm of sculptures, exhibits, and activities that reflect the rich culture of Thailand with touches of international characteristics. Step into a world of fantasy brought to life by statues of ice and creatures made of white sand as you sip soda from a glass made of ice or take a leisurely lunch, depending on your chosen package. Learn about the urban legends and fairy tales from giant sculptures both inside and beyond the below zero degree playrooms. Make your way through the different zones like 'The Himmapan' and Siam Heaven that depict characters from Thai literature, Frost Village - where you can take home souvenirs to remember your experience by - and the Food Zone where you can enjoy a Korean shaved ice dessert in FROST Pattaya style. Everywhere in this magical city of art is a unique experience waiting to be discovered!
- Observe unique ice sculptures that combine both international and Thai culture together
- Step into the largest ice sculpture in the ASEAN region, and the first ice dome in Pattaya
- Enjoy a variety of activities and exhibits each season that tell of urban legends and Thai literature
- Experience a new perspective of Siam with temperatures of -10 degrees, covering an area of 30,000sqm
- Choose from different packages to suit your needs
- Time: 9:00am-20:00pm, daily
- Last admission time: 19:30pm
- Admission fees + Overcoat
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - Children height between 91-130cms. is considered to be charged as the child rate. Any child is over 130cms height , please book as the adult rate.
- - Children height under 90 cm. free entrance : Not included overcoat and drink
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.