Floating Market & River Kwai one day tour w lunch
|Group Size||Rate THB /Pax|
Pick up at various hotels in Bangkok
Arrive Damnoensaduak Floating Market
Take a long tail boat
or paddle boat around the Floating market - visit the coconut sugar farm to see the process and buy some coconut sugar products. Then we have about 1 hour to walk around & see the market.
Departure from floating market to KANCHANABURI.
Have lunch at local restaurant
Visit World War II museum & Bridge
over the river KWAI to look at surrounding
Visit the unseen "Giant Monky Pod Tree"
Visit Tiger Cave Temple
(Wat Tham Suae - not have the tiger at the temple)
Depart from Tiger cave temple back to Bangkok.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary