Experience Trek Mae Tang Area 2D1N, Chiang Mai
T r e k k i n g in C h i a n g M a i
Trek through the largest scaled field in the same area nearby Mae Tang River. Enjoy the Elephant ride around scenic nature of vast jungle and mountains. Excite the bamboo raft along Mae Tang River. Have an opportunity to familiarize with hill tribes who have their own distinctive customs, dialects and traditions.
Day 1: CHIANGMAI – LOCAL MARKET – KAREN HILLTRIBE VILLAGE – ELEPHANT FEEDING AND BATHING (-/L/D)
: Depart by truck to the North of Chiang Mai. A short stop will be made at Mae Malai local market to purchase some foods and vegetables needed during the trek. Stop at Mok Fah Waterfall for swimming and relaxation. Transfer by truck to Karen village.
: Lunch at the village, guide will show his cooking skill by preparing lunch for the group. Trek about 3 ½ hour to another Karen hill tribe village at Bann Pa Kao Lam.
: Walk around the village to see their local lifestyle. Feeding the Elephant and bathing Elephant in the river. Dinner and overnight at the Karen village. There’s usually a camp fire with some entertainment (Jokes – Games – Funny Stories) lead by the guide after dinner.
Day 2: KAREN HILLTIRBE VILLAGE – BAMBOO RAFT – LAHU HILLTRIBE VILLAGE –SHAN VILLAGE – CHIANG MAI (B/L/-)
: Breakfast at the village. Trek about 1 hour to the rafting point. Take a bamboo raft along the Tang River through many rapids for 2 ½ hours (depend on water level) to Shan village, Bann Sob Kai. On the way stop at Lahu hill tribe village at Bann Pong Ngan.
: Late lunch at Shan village. Transfer back to Chiang Mai by local truck and transfer to hotel on reservation.
End of services
REMARK: Timing is approximately and program can be change or switch without prior notice depends on local conditions.
- : Local Truck
- : Elephant feeding and bathing
- : Bamboo raft
- English Speaking Trekking Guide
- Admission fee to National Park
- Meals : 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Accommodation : 1 night in basic bamboo cottage at hill tribe village. (Dormitory room with basic mattress, mosquito net, no electricity)
- Equipment : Backpack can be provided on request
- Accidental insurance : 1,000,000 BHT
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.