Elephant Safari, Hilltribe Villages & Mae Kok River Cruise
ELEPHANT SAFARI, HILLTRIBE VILLAGES & MAE KOK RIVER CRUISE
09:00 – 16:00 HRS.
Drive to Mae Kok boat landing and start you one hour Mae Kok boat trip by long-tail boat visit to Karen Hill tribe Village who stays along the Mae Kok River where the tribesmen raise and tame elephants for jungle work.
Elephant Riding for one hour across hills, valleys and streams to Yao Hill tribe Village; they are originated from south of China.
Lunch served at a local restaurant.
Then take a local transport to Akha Hill tribe Village; the most beautiful women’s head wares, decorated with assorted coins, shells, beats, feathers and animals. Continue to visit the Haui Mae Sai Waterfall; enjoy your free time swimming here. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made