Dream Elephant Valley – Half Day Visit
ELEPHANT DREAM VALLEY- HALF DAY VISIT
07:30 – 12:00 HRS.
Travel to north of Chiang Mai route to Elephant Dream Valley, (1 hour drive) explore the spectacular mountainous scenery along the way. Arrive to the camp and change into a mahout or elephant trainer uniform for “Half Day Visit Program”
Then the tour guide will gives you first useful information about the Thai Elephants. Learn how to approach the elephant, how to speak commands to the elephant, and how to get on the creature in order to ride. You’ll also learn the proper way of sitting in order to stay balanced during your ride as well you get the chance to feed them
Get along with Elephant by walking to the trail with them through the beautiful mountain scenery and over hilly trails and around the forest.
Finished all and goodbye your Elephant.
Then transfer back to the hotel, free at leisure.
What to bring
-Sun block cream
-Sandal or flip-flop
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water serves during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made