Doi Tung Royal Villa & Mae Fah Luang Garden
DOI TUNG ROYAL VILLA & MAE FAH LUANG GARDEN
08:30 – 12:00 HRS. / 13:00 – 17:00 HRS.
Drive up to the highest mountain peak on the Thai/Myanmar border; Doi Tung, 2,000 meters above sea level. In the past, shifting slash-and-burn cultivation destroyed the forest around Doi Tung area. Until 1987 when the Doi Tung Development. Project was established in accordance to the King’s Mother initiative.
Visit to Mae Fah Luang Garden; it’s built in 1992 on an area of 12 Rai. This garden grows winter flowers and decorative plants with beautiful flowers taking turn to bloom season by season. Continue to The Royal Villa of the late Princess Mother (the King's mother), the most beautiful combination styles of the northern Thai and Swiss winter villa. Then transfer back to the hotel
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made