Doi Pumuen Homestay Community Base Tourism 2D1N, Chiang Mai
Doi Pumuen Homestay - Community Base Tourism at Lahu Village, Mea-ai, Chiangmai
Day 1: CHIANG MAI – FANG – DOI PU MUEN (LAHU VILLAGE) (-/L/D)
: Pick up from the hotel in Chiang Mai. Head to the northern part of Chiang Mai.
: First stop is to visit the orchids and butterfly farm along the way.
: Continue driving to Fang district for 2 ½ hours.
: Arrive at Phumanee Lahu Home Hotel to learn the culture of the Lahu hill tribe and the amazing story of the Chaikor family. Here, you will also get to see exhibits of the traditional Lahu costumes and tools.
: Lunch at the Hotel.
: Start the trip to Doi Pu Muen by pick-up truck uphill for about an hour. Doi Pu Muen is a mountain and highland which is 1,306 meters above sea level with cooling temperatures all year round.
: Arrive Doi Pu Muen. Met and Warm welcomed by the host. Get around seeing the village of Lahu, the Christian Tribe who mainly grows tea and coffee as their cash crops. Visit tea plantations and have fun learning how to pick tea leaves like a local, as well as heat and dry tea leaves, also taste some good tea from Lahu people.
: Free at leisure or probably prepare your stuff or join preparing dinner with your host.
: Enjoy tasting local food at home stay.
: After dinner, joyous with a tradition Lahu dance and show.
Overnight at Lahu home stay (basic wooden local house).
Day 2: DOI PU MUEN (LAHU VILLAGE) – FANG – CHIANG MAI (B/L/-)
: Have a simple breakfast at home stay. Join making and tasting “Khao Puk”, a sticky rice bun, a traditional Lahu’s bun cooked for special occasions and festivals.
: Farewell to your host before leaving the village and drive downhill to Pu Muen Waterfall.
: Shortly walk for 15 minutes down to a scenic fresh fall.
: Enjoy Bamboo lunch cooked by the local guide.
: Transfer Back to Phumanee by truck and then minivan back to Chiang Mai.
: Arrive and transfer to yours hotel.
**End of Service**
- Transportation: Van, Truck to Doi Pu Muen
- English Speaking Guide, Local Guide at Doi Pu Muen
- Admission fee as mentioned.
- Accommodations: 01 Night at Lahu Village Home stay (Basic wooden local house)
- Meals: 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches (01 Bamboo lunch), 01 Dinner
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.