Doi Mae Salong Chinese Community & Hilltribe Villages
DOI MAE SALONG CHINESE COMMUNITY & HILLTRIBE VILLAGES
08:30 – 12:00 HRS. / 13:00 – 17:00 HRS.
Drive up to Doi Mae Salong, on the way stops at Akha Hill tribe Village, the most beautiful women’s head wares, decorated with assorted coins, shells, beats feathers and animals for Akha is originated from China. Also visit to Yao Hill tribe Village who originate in southern China, and are the only hilltribe to have a written language and their houses built usually of wooden planks on a dirt road
Continue to Santi Kiri Village (Yunan Chinese Comities), with its Tea Plantations and also co-op store where homemade wines, medical herbs and other locally grown products are sold. They are ethnic Chinese, descendents of KMT Nationalist Chinese army regiment that took refuge in Thailand almost 50 years ago
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made