Damnoensaduak floating market & Sampran elephant theme show with lunch
The floating market at Damnoensaduak is the only original available floating market in Thailand. This market is the most popular tourist attractions with its many paddle boats from where local people are selling flowers, fruits, vegetables, spices, hot and cold coffee.
The entire scene is colorful and offers many good photo opportunities. Moreover, you can enjoy have breakfast gather with boat vendor along the canal at the same time.
In the afternoon, go to Sampran elephant & crocodile ground zoo and see the best elephant show in Thailand.
Duration : 06.30 hrs - 17:00 hrs
Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok city center.
Arrive the pier, take 15 minutes long tail boat to old fashioned alive floating market.
Take your time to explore, shopping or leisure in the floating market area.
Visit Thailand 's biggest wood carving center on the way to elephant camp.
Buffet lunch served at the elephant & crocodile farm & zoo.
Enjoy one of Thailand best elephant theme show.
Excite on crocodile wresting show.
Transport back to hotel.
Arrive to hotels in Bangkok
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For Children over 10 year old will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here