Damnoensaduak Floating Market + River Kwai + Elephant Bathing with lunch
Gather many highlights in a day trip by starting with the popular Damnoensaduak Floating Market - Continue to the Bridge of River Kwai, War Museum & Cemetery - and finish the day by bathing & swimming with the elephant that will make your day full of experience and big fun!
Pick-up from various hotels in Bangkok.
En-route visit the coconut making.
Take a long tail boat to Floating market. We have time 1 hour walk around to explore many amazing things in
Departure from floating market to KANCHANABURI.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
Visit World War II museum & Bridge over the river KWAI to look at surrounding.
Departure to elephant camp where we spend the time with them by come in closer touch with an unforgettable experience of bathing and playing with the elephant in the stream.
Depart from the elephant camp back to Bangkok.
Arrive hotels in Bangkok.
Remark : Elephant bath what to bring
- Swimming suit and towels
- Plastic bags to keep wet clothes
- One-day contact lenses as eye-glasses can be lost while bathing with the elephants
- No jewelry or rings
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here