Chiang Rai City Temples & White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)
CHIANG RAI CITY TEMPLES & WHITE TEMPLE (WAT RONG KHUN)
08:30 – 12:30 HRS. / 13:00 – 17:00 HRS.
Depart to visit Emerald Buddha Temple (Phra Kaew Temple); where the Emerald Buddha image was once enshrined. Now it is replaced with a jade Buddha image which was made to commemorate the 90th birthday of the late Princess Mother.
Continue to Blue Temple (Rong Sued Ten Temple); designed by the local Chiang Rai artist who used to the team work of White Temple before. The main temple building is a distinctive blue colorwith the new philosophy of Buddhist art
Drive to Black House, (Baandum Museum); belongs to the national artist Thawan Dachanee who is celebrated for his eerie sculptures made from horns and bones, reptile skins, traditional African sculptures, old boats, Lanna-style woodcrafts and art installations housed across 32 buildings, most of which are Lanna-style pavilions made from black wood..
Then visit to White Temple (Rong Khun Temple); designed by the famous national artist. The main temple building is a distinctive white color, decorated with fragments of reflective glass which can be seen from afar. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made