Chiang Mai City Temples + Warorot Market
CHIANG MAI CITY TEMPLES + WAROROT MARKET
08:00 – 12:00 HRS. / 13:30 – 17:00 HRS.
Depart to the Old City to see city's moat. Visit to Chiang Man Temple, the oldest temple which probably dates from 1296. The temple was the residence of King Mengrai, who founded Chiang Mai, and is noteworthy for a chedi supported by rows of elephantine buttresses.
Continue to Chedi Luang Temple, where the great chedi which was built at the end of 14th century is located. Even though it was destroyed in an earthquake in 1545, it was to remain the tallest structure in Chiang Mai till today.Then visit to Phra Singh Temple, which was built in the year 1345. This temple contains marvelous examples of Lanna art including a Lanna style viharn and the finest scripture repository of its type in the north.
Depart to eastern side of old city to Warorote Market, the biggest local Market in Chiang Mai which sells everything from clothes and textiles to fruits, herbs, flowers, vegetables, insects and even fireworks. Then
Transfer back to the hotel, free at leisure.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made