Chiang Mai City & Temples + Doi Suthep Half Day Tour
CHIANG MAI CITY & TEMPLES + DOI SUTHEP TEMPLE TOUR
Morning : 08:30 – 12:30 hrs.
Afternoon : 13:00 – 17:00 hrs.
Drive to the Old City to see city's moat and ruined walls. Start the temples tour with Chedi Luang Temple, where the great chedi which was built at the end of 14th century is located. Even though it was destroyed in an earthquake in 1545, it was to remain the tallest structure in Chiang Mai till today.
Nearby is Phra Singh Temple, which was built in the year 1345. This temple contains marvelous examples of Lanna art including a Lanna style viharn and the finest scripture repository of its type in the north.
Drive on to Phrathat Doi Suthep Temple, This temple was built in 1383. It is located 1,050 meters above sea level. See the marvelous golden pagoda, which is containing the holy relics of Lord Buddha. You can enjoy the panoramic view of Chiang Mai City and Ping valley from the summit of Suthep Mountain.
Then transfer back to the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking licensed guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.