Ayutthaya By Cruise (By Grand Pearl) Bangkok Tour
Pick up at various hotels in Bangkok
Take the excursion to visit Ayutthaya by air-conditioned coach.
Arrive Bang-Pa-In (Summer Palace)
built 17th century with its beautiful combination of the oriental and western architecture style, surrounding by a beautiful botanical royal garden. Proceed to Ayutthaya, the Ancient capital in the period of 1350-1767 A.D. The most interesting historical sites in the country, to visit a few famous Buddhist Temples, Wat Prasri-Sanphet in the Ancient Palace, transfer to Wat Mahatad and Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit
Welcome on board Grand Pearl Cruise at Wat Chong-Rom Pier.
Depart from The Wat Chong-Rom to Bangkok.
The delicious buffet lunch with Thai & International cuisine will be served on board, in the meantime, to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery on Grand Pearl Cruise. To see The Thai Typical Life by passing Pathumthani, Nonthaburi provinces and the metropolitan scenes in Bangkok.
Coffee break will be served
To enjoy the fascinating sights along the river, the beautiful Grand Palace and The Graceful Temple of Dawn.
Arrive Bangkok at The River City Pier
and be transferred to your hotel.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children over 100 cms will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.