Ancient City Bangkok Tour (Bicycle or Golf Cart Riding)
Operate Only Monday Wednesday And Friday
The Ancient City, like a door opened to the cultural in heritage of Siam. You are able to see the continuity of the history, arts, cultures, religious, thoughts as well as the believes of Thai talents. It shall reflect to Thai fundamentals and the varieties of the cultures on Thai territories. The historical of Siam will visually be revived at The Ancient City.
The Ancient city is a Mini-Thailand, a big open-air museum situated 33 kms east of Bangkok. All major monuments ranging from one third of original to actual size and even a 50 meters high mini-mountain representing Khao Prasat Phra Viharn in the east of Thailand have been reconstructed, and millions have been invested to rebuild the ancient Reception Hall of Ayutthaya.
PICK UP FROM THE VARIOUS HOTEL
LEAVE BANGKOK FOR SAMUTPRAKARN PROVINCE
ARRIVE MUANG BORAN WHERE YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A REALISTIC JOURNEY
INTO THAILAND’S PAST IN ONLY AFEW HOURS,SAVING YOU MANY WEEK OF TRAVEL.
MUANG BORAN HOUSES A NUMBER OF ART MUSEUM, PRICELESS ANTIQUES , THERE IS
ALSO AN D OUTDOOR MUSEUM OF ORIGINAL ARCHITECTURA STRUCTURES AND A
COLLECTION OF SCALED- DOWN REPLICA OF HISTORICAL LANDMARKS.
DEPART FOR BANGKOK
RETURN TO THE HOTEL
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.