Amphawa night market & cycling touch the local 2D1N
Day 1 (-/L/-)
Pick up from hotel in Bangkok - Meet & Greet by the representative
Depart from Bangkok to Samutsongkram Province
Visit the unique Talad Romhub (Maeklong Railway Market) - where sellers rush to fold the roof over their stalls and pack up their goods every time a train passes through.
Visit Bangkung temple - one of unseen temple in Thailand which amazing cover by bo tree and respect the sacred Nilmanee - Buddha in black color
Lunch at the selected restaurant
Check in & Relax at the resort in Amphawa or Damnoensaduak
Visit King Rama II memorial park - serves as a memorial for King Phutthaloetla Naphalai (Rama II) and his patronage of Thai art and culture with large traditional Thai house
Enjoy shopping local food stuff & touch local night market of Amphawa - find several kind of thai food at the good dinner by yourself in the market
Take the boat along the canal to see the way of life by 2 sides of the river - see the beautiful little light of flying firer
Transfer to check in & overnight at the resort or home stay
Day 2 (B/L/-)
Breakfast serve at the resort
Check out & depart from the resort
Start cycling activities along the fruit orchard - enjoy the greenery & original local thai way of life that peaceful & sufficient.
On the way we will stop for some base learning points of traditional thai wisdom ;
1. How to make the coconut sugar - test the sweet of coconut sugar & try for coconut sugar drops
2. How to make the preserved fruit - to keep them longer with good taste (guest can try and test them too)
Cycling to the orchard of Khao yai Pomelo - the most well known of tasty & big size pomelo
Back to the base point and enjoy having the sweet & fragrancy coconut juice + Khao Yai pomelo
Start the cooking class if local thai food - we prepared for you all the ingredients and learning to how to make 3 x menus
Enjoying have delicious lunch that made by yourself
Visit the Chris Church (Mae Prakerd Church - the beautiful church on the bank of Mae Klong river)
Transfer back to Bangkok
Arrive your hotel in Bangkok happily
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - For children 4-12 years old we charge 75% of the price that calculate from a total number of adult pax.
- - For children over 13 years old we charge normal price.
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made