x Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Art in Paradise Bangkok Tour (Ticket Only)
Duration : 10.00-22.00 (Ticket Only)
Description : Benefiting from their experience with previous museums, the Korean artists of Art in Paradise did an amazing job at maximising the space and rendering scenes using floor and walls, allowing you to literally step into a frame. On the downside, the protecting varnish used to coat the paintings is so glossy, it reflects everything, lights and people, partly spoiling the effect. For instance if you are walking a (virtual) rickety bridge above an abyss, you shouldn’t see your reflection into the abyss… but you do. Note also the you will need to deposit your shoes at the entrance and pick them up on the way back, tripods are also allowed in the gallery so everyone can be happily part of the frame
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children over 131 cms will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)