Premier Trek with Elephant Care 2D1N, Chiang Mai
"Premier Trek, all main things requested are upgrade from the normal trekking"
- During the 1st night at the hill tribe village there’s a convenience place to stay even we’re on top of the mountain.
- Enjoy the 2nd day at the local village in a romantic & comfortable Resort amidst a tranquil nature & forest.
- Complete the trip with full of optional equipment. Fulfill your Day & night with lots fun and safe.
- Depart & return transfer by a 4 x4 WD Air-Conditioned Vehicle.
- Enjoy an impressive trekking as a new experience for life.
- Food during your holiday in the jungle trek can be as delicious as food in the restaurant.
- “Main things requested are always upgraded to be more than just a normal trek”.
“That’s all our Premier Trekking”
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
DAY 1 : Elephant Care – Trek to Waterfall – SOBKAI (-/L/D)
: Pick up from Hotel in Chiangmai City, heading to Meung Kud Village. Upon arriving feeding an Organic Foods like Banana, Grass, and Sugar cane (depend on season) that we grow by our hand at Eco Farm to the elephant. Spend time with the elephant. Learning about elephant and observing their behavior. And making the traditional herb from the local knowledge to the elephant. Giving them Bath and scrub elephant skin with native scrubbing plants. ( Activity Elephant Care is the join Activity but we do own private transfer)
: Serving delicious lunch. After that start trekking 1 hour to Waterfall, where you can swim and relax. Then we trek back 1 hour and continue by car to “SOB KAI”, a Shan village, belonged to the people who came from the Shan State of North East Myanmar. And Check –In at Baan Anatta Resort which’s situated and surrounded by untouched beauty of Maetang River and Mountain.
: Have dinner at the resort
DAY 2: SOBKAI – LAHU VILLAGE – BAMBOO RAFTING – CHIANGMAI (B/L/-)
: Breakfast at resort, and we start trekking about 3 hour to Lahu Village, Baan Pong Ngan.
: Lunch will cook by Guide for you at the village. And after lunch we start
bamboo rafting along Tang River through many rapids for 2.30 hours. and back to Chiang Mai
End of Services.
- Transportation: - 01 4x4 WD Pajero
- English speaking guide
- Activity as mention in program
- Accommodation: - 01 Night at Anutta Resort
- Meal: - 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.