Doi Inthanon National Park – The Highest Peak of Thailand
DOI INTHANON NATIONAL PARK – THE HIGHEST PEAK OF THAILAND
08:00 – 16:00 HRS.
Travel to south of Chiang Mai route to Visit Inthanon Mountain, (1½ hours drive) the Thailand's highest mountain (2,565 meters above sea level), which offers beautiful scenery, evergreen mountain forests, dwarf rhododendron groves, rare bird life, and impressive waterfalls. Visit to the Summit and short trek along Angka Nature Trail; explore and feel the beauty and the unforgettable nature around.
Continue to the great Twin Royal Pagodas, which were built for His Majesty the King and Her Royal Highness the Queen of Thailand. This place provides a marvelous view of its surrounding.
Lunch served at the local restaurant.
Depart to Doi Inthanon Royal Project, one of the many royal-sponsored projects to familiarize hill tribe people with new agricultural techniques. View the flower nurseries and cultivation areas. Then visit Karen Hill Tribe Village to experience their primitive lifestyle. Stop at Vachirathan Waterfall, one of the highest waterfalls in Northern Thailand to take pictures. Then transfer back to hotel.
|Group Size||Rate THB/Pax|
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.